Zinc for common cold

A British poster from World War II describing ...Image via WikipediaPotassium permanganate in WaterImage via Wikipedia
While I am searching the interesting articles regarding chemistry, I have found this article

in COHRANE LIBRARY, that they mentioned a detailed study about the consumption of Zinc, a mineral commonly available through food items, is also playing a vital role to decrease the intensity of common cold.
In our laboratory, my Professor, Dr. P.K.Dubey always suggest us to use KMnO4 for any infections
like cold, throat and skin allergy, here I find medical use zinc and .........  

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Remarkable! Its genuinely remarkable article, I have got much clear idea about from this piece of writing.



    My blog post :: Email Console

    ReplyDelete